Eco-friendly yoga mat
- This all natural rubber eco-friendly purple mat ‘Lilac Wonder’ was designed to awaken your elegant and gracious side.
- This yoga mat offers a superior grip. It is 4 mm thick and offers superior support for your joints.
- Lilac Wonder eco-friendly yoga mat was born in London in 2022. The photograph it represents is part of the ‘Flowers of front yards’ series.
- This mat is suitable for yogis of all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yoga teacher. It is perfect for a more dynamic and faster practice but also suitable for a more calming and slower yin or restorative yoga class.
- We want to assure you that no animal products are used during the manufacturing process of all Circé mats. This is a mat made of natural rubber. Therefore, it is suitable for vegans.
- Our manufacturer uses the thermal printing method, which reduces wastage.
The centerpiece of this purple yoga mat is a petal of purple hibiscus, which is in focus against a summer sky. Purple hibiscus is associated with freedom and individuality and represents a movement towards independence and freedom to pursue goals and values. Also, it is linked to mystery, knowledge, and abundance. In mythology, Goddess Kali, who represents the force of life, is associated with hibiscus. That is what makes this mat a special place.
If you would like to learn more about how to experience a deeper connection with nature, read one of our blog posts, which you can find at https://www.yogacirce.com/articles/.
This Lila Wonder mat features the following attributes:
- its thickness is 4 mm
- measurements 188 x 70 cm
- weights about 2.7 kg
- is made of natural rubber
- it has a great grip and is anti-slippery
- offers full support for your knees and wrists
- has been designed by nature and made with love
- please note that our rubber mats are a little lighter in colour