Suede Travel Mat
- Microfibre suede travel mat ‘Spring Blossom’ was designed to awaken your senses. It is eco-friendly and was made sustainably.
- This mat is incredibly soft, and it also offers a superior grip. It is 4 mm thick and provides good support for your joints.
- Spring Blossom eco-friendly yoga mat was born in London during the first national lockdown in 2020. The photograph it represents is part of the ‘Flowers of front yards’ series.
- This mat is suitable for yogis of all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yoga teacher. It is perfect for a more dynamic and faster practice but also suitable for a more calming and slower yin or restorative yoga class.
- We assure you that no animal products are used during manufacturing. This is a microfibre suede yoga mat, which means the mat’s surface is fiber. Therefore, our mats are suitable for vegans. Our manufacture uses thermal printing method, which reduced wastage.
The centerpiece of this mat is a lilac flower, which is in focus against other little flowers of the same plant. Lilac is associated with many meanings and symbols as a spring blossoming shrub. In the United States, the lilac is the state flower for New Hampshire. Russians link the lilac flower to wisdom, while the Celtics regarded lilac as magical. Its mythical origins span Ancient Greece as it is believed that Pan, the god of forests and fields, created his first pipe from a lilac reed. Lilac flowers have a powerful scent, and you can smell them long before you see them.
If you would like to learn more about how to experience a deeper connection with nature, read one of our blog posts, which you can find at https://www.yogacirce.com/articles/.
What yogis using our mats say
“First of all, I love the design of it it’s so so gorgeous! The grip is amazing I didn’t slide at all. I like that it’s bigger than my other mat so I have more space on it. And I think what I like the most is its thickness, my knee hurt a lot and this mat has the perfect thickness to be comfortable, and also I do not feel the floor’s coldness💕.”
I love my Morning Mist mat in its totality
“I love the mat in its totality! The grip is excellent both on the floor and with hands and feet. The print is really nice and the thickness is right for all types of yoga. Fully recommended 😉”
It’s so gorgeous
“It’s so gorgeous, it feels so soft and cushiony and I love that the ends don’t roll up already.”
I felt a real closeness to nature
“Using the Circe Morning Mist mat made me feel a real closeness with nature when I practiced on it for the first time. The Alaskan fern design feels fresh and is perfect for a morning wake-up yoga or a cool afternoon on the mat. The design is both subtle and beautiful. It’s comfortable to use and the grip gives the perfect support you need in any pose. I highly recommend it!”
Morning Mist Mat
“I couldn’t recommend the morning mist yoga mat enough. The grip is spectacular.“
The perfect mat for my Shavasana
“I chose Morning Mist🌱 mat as I wanted to feel a deeper connection with nature during my practice. The mat exceeded my expectations! It’s super grippy and as much as I love practicing on it I also enjoy just being in Shavasana surrounded by the green leaves.“
Love this mat!
“I got a Circé yoga mat a couple of weeks ago and I never want to practice on a different mat again. The grip is great! The design is fab and the mat is eco-friendly! I have the Spring Blossom and love it! 🌸“
Beautiful design and perfect grip!
“Having tried numerous different yoga mats I am so pleased I came across Circé. I love their designs and the mat I ordered took my practice to a whole new level. I don’t slip and feel like I am practicing in the middle of a forest.“