Eco-friendly yoga mat
- Microfibre suede eco-friendly yoga mat ‘Lilac Wonder’ was designed to awaken your elegant and gracious side.
- This mat is incredibly soft, and it also offers a superior grip. It is 4 mm thick and provides good support for your joints.
- Lilac Wonder eco-friendly yoga mat was born in London in 2022. The photograph it represents is part of the ‘Flowers of front yards’ series.
- This mat is suitable for yogis of all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yoga teacher. It is perfect for a more dynamic and faster practice but also suitable for a more calming and slower yin or restorative yoga class.
- We want to assure you that no animal products are used during manufacturing. This is a microfibre suede yoga mat, which means that the mat’s surface is made of fiber. Therefore, our mats are suitable for vegans. Our manufacturer uses the thermal printing method, which reduces wastage.
The centerpiece of this mat is a petal of purple hibiscus, which is in focus against a summer sky. Purple hibiscus is associated with freedom and individuality and represents a movement towards independence and freedom to pursue goals and values. Also, it is linked to mystery, knowledge, and abundance. In mythology, Goddess Kali, who represents the force of life, is associated with hibiscus.
If you would like to learn more about how to experience a deeper connection with nature, read one of our blog posts, which you can find at https://www.yogacirce.com/articles/.
This lilac mat features the following attributes:
- its thickness is 4mm
- measurements 188 x 70 cm
- is made of natural rubber and vegan suede
- it has a great grip and is anti-slippery
- offers full support for your knees and wrists
- has been designed by nature and made with love