Eco-friendly travel yoga mat
- This microfibre suede eco-friendly travel yoga mat, ‘Cornblue Glory,’ was designed to awaken your calm and focused side.
- This mat is incredibly soft, and it also offers a superior grip. It is 1.5 mm thick, and while it still provides good support for your joints, it’s also a great companion for your travels. You can take it pretty much anywhere with you – from sunny beaches through city breaks to mountain camping.
- Cornblue Glory eco-friendly yoga mat was born in London in 2022, and it is a photo of flowers in Hyde Park, London.
- This mat is suitable for yogis of all levels, whether you are a beginner or an experienced yoga teacher. It is perfect for a more dynamic and faster practice but also suitable for a more calming and slower yin or restorative yoga class.
- We want to assure you that no animal products are used during manufacturing. This is a microfibre suede yoga mat, which means that the mat’s surface is made of fiber. Therefore, our mats are suitable for vegans. Our manufacturer uses the thermal printing method, which reduces wastage.
The Glory-of-the-Snow Flower
Like most of our other mats, this mat represents nature and flowers and appreciates their beauty. The flowers which are captured are called Glory-of-the-Snow and are amongst the first flowers that bloom in spring. Glory-of-the-Snow symbolises forgiveness and generosity, it is meant to inspire you and see innocence and positivity around you. It will also inspire you to find the strength to follow and realise your dreams and hopes.
If you would like to learn more about how to experience a deeper connection with nature, read one of our blog posts, which you can find at https://www.yogacirce.com/articles/.
This Cornblue Glory mat features the following attributes:
- its thickness is 1.5mm
- measurements 188 x 70 cm
- is made of natural rubber and vegan suede
- it has a great grip and is anti-slippery
- offers full support for your knees and wrists
- has been designed by nature and made with love
Please note that this artwork is owned by Circé Yoga and cannot be reproduced. Thank you :).